“Teachers are thrilled that they have reliable data and documentation. Classworks has cut their IEP writing time in half!” states Katrina Jackson, director of special education, Montgomery Public Schools.
DULUTH, Ga. (PRWEB)
March 14, 2023
Classworks, a Special Education solution endorsed by the Council of Administrators of Special Education (CASE), added new IEP goal writing and progress monitoring features to their award-winning intervention and Special Education platform.
Classworks now facilitates creating, writing, and achieving academic IEP goals for reading and mathematics. Enhancements include:
- Domain-specific Present Levels of Performance data for each student
- Suggested standards for IEP Goals based on assessment data
- Suggested standards and skill-based short-term objectives to support the IEP
- Skill-based Progress Monitoring to track progress on the exact objectives chosen for the IEP
- The ability to copy and paste PLAAFP goal and objectives into any IEP tool